Oi! A whole year past.
So here are a few highlights and what we are doing this year coming.
- We moved away from everything we knew at the command of God. We are better for it. The kids have more opportunities.
- Sabbath schooling worked out great. We aren’t as burnt out as we were last year.
- The kids enjoyed the year and both passed…as if there any doubts.
- We are going more eclectic this coming year will the main focus on the middle ages…we are excited and we have started transforming our living room into a castle :
- We are watching Merlin as a precursor to the year.
- We also got connected with a great center The Wilson Education Resource Center
- The Astronomy course through apologia was amazing and fun. We did a bit each day and made it more manageable and we are doing their flying creatures course this year.
- Craftster enjoyed his history pockets this year and Gamerboy loved doing literature pockets. I am hoping this will lead us in what we will do with the middle ages. The activities I will be doing are similar.
- I have discovered pinterest…a much better tool than the browser bookmarks.
Well I think that is all for now.